Monday, February 11, 2008

Africa


Oh I miss Africa...
Being home has taught me so much, I have learned the hard lesson of stillness and waiting... I have learned the passion of prayer and worship, I have learned to embrace what the Father has for me and not what I want for myself, and I have learned to be a pleaser of God and not of man!
I have fallen in love with a savior that pursues me daily and desires the best for me.
I am excited to be able to go back to Africa and continue the work that God has called me to.
I have grown in my passions for the people and the children there. I will share more of the ministries he has called me to in another blog but for now just know I am going back and I am so excited!

1 comment:

marissa said...

Heather-
you are a passionate lover of God and you are willing to give your life for the cause of His love. You are modern day woman who spilled your perfume at His feet and He is blessing you for that.